We have an extensive marketing plan which we will look forward to reviewing with you. The following represents the highlights of our general plan, bearing in mind that all homes are unique in their own way and will require their own unique marketing.
A. Yard Signage including directional “pointer” signs
B. Multiple Listing Service (MLS) entry within 48 hours of listing.
1. Full details of your home are entered into the MLS within 48 hours. The MLS is a database of all the homes for sale within this entire market and is maintained by participating real estate companies. With MLS entry, your property will be exposed to thousands of agents and their buyers.
2. Once entered, details of your home, photos, and virtual tours will be accessible to all agents in the daily “hot sheet” report of new listings.
C. Submission to Multiple Web Based Promotional Mediums and Unique internet Sites
1. Enhanced listing Realtor.com – the #1 Real Estate website in the country o Multiple Photos o Virtual Tour o Featured Home
2. Listing on www.remax.com – one of the highest ranked international Real Estate websites, also RE/MAX’s www.homesincolorado.com and www.RealEstateDenver.com
3. RE/MAX “Home” Teams of Colorado websites – High traffic volume, regional websites with paid sponsorship on Google and optimum search ranking on the major search engines o www.TheHomeTeams.com o www.HomesInColorado.com o www.KCButlerHomes.com o www.JudyNix.com
4. REColorado.com – Offering public access to regional multiple listing service (MLS) o Multiple Photos o Virtual Tour
D. Custom Brochures
1. Complete with exterior and interior photos, an ample supply of brochures will e delivered to your home within 72 hours of listing.
3. Newsletters and brochures distributed through Social Media our YouTube Channel (we want to advise you The Marketing Heaven as experts in YouTube promotion) Monthly Newsletter.
E. Direct Mailing Campaign
1. Targeted direct mail postcards (as required).
2. E-Brochures will be delivered to all top agents in the area.
3. Monthly Newsletter.
F. Open House Caravans
1. By seller’s request only.
2. Promoted with signage
3. When possible, coordinated with other open houses.